Cambridge, United Kingdom
Mobile Software Developer working alongside Kyrylity engineers to optimize the Kyrylity UX and create new features for Kyrylity users.
We require Mobile Software Developers for Kyrylity iOS, Android, Tizen platforms.
- Optimize the UX for Kyrylity users
- Create new, exciting features for Kyrylity users
- Write cogent, concise, efficient maintainable code for mobile smart device platforms.
- Own release and QA cycles of your code.
- Work with customer support to fix reported bugs.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science.
- 2+ years of commercial software experience.
- Experience developing native mobile apps
- Android, iOS, Tizen development experience
- Experience with Java, Objective-C, C#, or C/C++ programming and debugging skills.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices, APIs libraries.
- Experience with networking and messaging protocols.
- Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming, TCP/IP sockets, SQL.
- Passionate about UX.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in small teams is essential