Cambridge, United Kingdom
Server Software Developer working alongside Kyrylity engineers to optimize the Kyrylity UX and create new features for Kyrylity users.
We require Server Software Developers tooptimizethe speed, reliability and scale of our systems.
- Excellent understanding of the entire stack [Hardware (CPU, memory, network) to Kyrylity mobile app]
- Write cogent, concise, efficient maintainable Erlang, C, C++ server code.
- Scale Erlang powered servers to handle millions of users
- Develop system monitoring and instrumentation tools.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science.
- Deep understanding of Unix internals (especially FreeBSD and Linux).
- Experience with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Experience building and scaling distributed, highly available systems.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in small teams is essential