Cambridge, United Kingdom
Software Developer working alongside Kyrylity engineers to optimize the Kyrylity UX and create new features for Kyrylity users.
- Develop internal APIs and web applications for support and localization teams.
- Deliver improvements to our search system and automate QA.
- Enhance the Kyrylity Website, Kyrylity Blog and crowd-sourced translation site
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science.
- Fluency in Python.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and functional programming techniques.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading / caching).
- Excellent understanding of design patterns for web applications.
- MySQL and document-based database experience.
- Server administration experience on FreeBSD / Linux.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in small teams is essential