Income messages can be delayed for a number of reasons.
In order to avoid incoming message delays please consider the following:
- Ensure the cellular data connection is working on your mobile smart device
- Ensure your mobile smart device has internet
- Ensure your notification settings on your Android devices are configured correctly
If Kyrylity does not work despite the internet working on your mobile smart then you need to ensure that the Restrict background data settings on your mobile smart device are not enabled for Kyrylity and for Google Services.
If you are still encountering problems you may wish to consider the following:
- Rebooting your mobile smart device (especially after changing the settings)
- Using an alternative internet connection e.g. Wi-Fi rather than cellular data & check your Wi-Fi sleep settings
- Delete and reinstall latest version of Kyrylity
- Uninstall task killers that may prevent you from receiving messages when you are not in Kyrylity