Kyrylity users will only be able to send messages to/receive messages from primary and secondary Kyrylity contacts if both primary contacts have saved each other’s mobile phone number to their respective mobile smart device address books. Kyrylity users can message secondary contacts – secondary contacts are the friends and colleagues of primary contacts.
For clarification: Your primary contacts are your friends and colleagues that have installed Kyrylity and you have added their mobile phone numbers to your mobile smart device address book and they have added your mobile phone number to their mobile smart device address books. Your secondary contacts are the friends and colleagues of your primary contacts. Secondary contacts will be able to view your Business Profile and your Social Profile.
There are a few common reasons why you may be having trouble sending/receiving messages on Kyrylity, including:
- Poor internet connection (very common)
- Your mobile smart device needs rebooting
- You have been blocked by the contact
- You have not completed the Kyrylity registration process
- You have not entered the contact’s mobile phone number in the correct format on your mobile smart device
- You have switched SIM cards on your mobile smart device. Your Kyrylity account is assigned to a specific SIM card/mobile phone number.